115CM PROFESSIONAL PAELLA COOKING SET (POLISHED STEEL (90-130)
PaellaWorld is pleased to introduce our 115CM PROFESSIONAL PAELLA COOKING SET (POLISHED STEEL (90-130)
This is ideal for the professional caterer and as part of our professional range is suitable for indoor and outdoor use and is quality marked, meaning it can be used on street food markets and organised events.
- 115cm Polished Steel Paella Pan (Serves 90-130) 115cm Polished Steel Paella Pan (90 to 130 persons)
- Garcima 800mm Pro Triple Ring Gas Burner 800MM GARCIMA PRO QUAD RING GAS BURNER (OUTDOOR/INDOOR USE)
- CE certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets council gas safe requirements
- 1m Gas hose and clips included
- Includes our Reinforced Paella Legs and a Paella Spoon
- Patented thermocouple and pilot device
- Next generation model with metal burner knobs to increase burner longevity
- Made in Spain
Our year round Pro Paella Sets are certified for use indoors and outdoors. They have a patented pilot burner safety system with FFD or Flame Failure Device installed similar to a home boiler which is a safety device that if the flame were to fail, the gas would be cut off from that particular ring preventing the dangerous escape of gas. They are UK CE approved and Gas Safe approved for indoor use in the UK which means UK councils approve these professional burners for indoor use.
Also under the new regulations gazebos are now classed as an indoor building so these burners are now required if they are to be used under a gazebo by many councils.
They can run with both butane and propane gas canisters and are UK CE approved and factory adjusted to UK gas pressures. You should always read the instructions provided with your gas burner before use.
Our Gas Burners are manufactured to the highest quality specifications by the respected and celebrated Spanish National Company, Garcima and imported directly from Spain by Paella World.
All our Professional Paella Gas Burners with Flame Failure Devices can be used both indoors and outdoors. You should read the instructions provided with the Gas Burners for their safe use.
Please call us on 01709 947683 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to talk you through the various options and choices.