70cm Professional Paella Cooking Set
Paella World's 70cm Professional Paella Cooking Set is perfect for professional caterers. The 70cm polished paella pan will serve between 22 and 28 guests, depending on whether you re serving tapas or main courses. The Garcima 500mm Professional Burner is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is certificated to allow it to be used at professionally organised events and on market stalls. This complete set is perfect for the professional caterer.
- 70cm Polished Steel Paella Pan (serves 22-28) 70CM POLISHED STEEL PAELLA PAN
- Garcima 500mm Pro Gas Burner 500MM GARCIMA PRO DUAL RING GAS BURNER (OUTDOOR/INDOOR USE)
- CE certified for indoor and outdoor use
- Meets council gas safe requirements
- 1m Gas hose and clips included which are pre crimped on to the burner to meet safety standards Flexible Gas Hose (1m) Including Clips
- Patented thermocouple and pilot device
- Next generation model with metal burner knobs to increase burner longevity
- Made in Spain
Our year round Pro Paella Sets are certified for use indoors and outdoors. They have a patented pilot burner safety system with FFD or Flame Failure Device installed similar to a home boiler which is a safety device that if the flame were to fail, the gas would be cut off from that particular ring preventing the dangerous escape of gas. They are UK CE approved and Gas Safe approved for indoor use in the UK which means UK councils approve. Our Pro Burners encompass 2 independently controlled gas rings giving you full control over how many rings you require and ensuring your paella is perfectly and evenly cooked.
They can run with both butane and propane gas canisters and are UK CE approved and factory adjusted to UK gas pressures. You should always read the instructions provided with your gas burner before use.
Our Gas Burners are manufactured to the highest quality specifications by the respected and celebrated Spanish National Company, Garcima and imported directly from Spain by Paella World.
All our Professional Paella Gas Burners with Flame Failure Devices can be used both indoors and outdoors. You should read the instructions provided with the Gas Burners for their safe use.
Please call us on 01709 947683 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be delighted to talk you through the various options and choices.